Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Top Ten...Not to be Found!

01/05/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

Bonne Fête du Travail!
(Happy Labor Day!)

What?
Yes, today is a Holiday in France!
Everything's closed,and Nobody's working, or going to School...

But I'm still here to bring you a daily dose of France!

Today, I'm going to take a little break from telling you about my Site-Seeing Adventures to mention some favorite products in the U.S. that I have not been able to find in Orléans.  This is a Top Ten, if you will, in no particular order...


Ranch Salad Dressing
Hidden Valley, being my #1 American Choice!

This photo from HiddenValley.com


Graham Cracker Crumbs
Do you know what they use
for a cheesecake pie crust here?
Speculoos!

This photo from Wikipedia


Bisquick Mix
All Pancakes eaten in France have been
100% made from scratch!

Photo from BettyCrocker.com


Instant Pudding Mixes
Jello Brand, being the brand of choice!
I've really missed using this product!

Photo from Jello.com


Cake Mixes
They have some mixes here,
but they are definitely not the same!

Photo from DuncanHines.com


SOS Pads
They sell some sort of pads here for scrubbing,
but they don't have the soap in them!
Photo courtesy of google.com


Pam Cooking Spray
One of the Products I've missed the most!
It seems they just use Olive Oil to grease pans here!

Photo courtesy of google.com


Celery and Green Onions
These are seasonal items, not always available!

Photo courtesy of google.com


Jif Peanut Butter 
Don't worry...family brought us some...
Now I want to make some homemade cookies!

Photo courtesy of google.com

Huh?  That's odd.  I usually always have atleast Ten Items for my Countdowns...well, today, I'm happy to have brought you my Top Ten Nine Countdown...

in no particular order!

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment