Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spring at Clos Lucé!


30/5/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

Are you keeping count?  I think I've lost track...

I do love going to...

Clos Lucé, also known on my blog as Leo's Place!

You remember, Leonardo DaVinci's Château, right?  I've taken you there...oh, I don't know how many times?

But you know Me...I'll always try to find something new and exciting to show you!  It's a fabulous place to take our Visitors.  Our latest trip there, was last month with Jewelius' Grandparents.  Spring Leaves and Flowers were making their appearance.



A few random shots...


Okay, well, Fleur-de-Lis are never random shots for Me...very purposeful, because I love them!


Look at the detail on this Table!


And, check out this Leg!


I've never shown you the Signs that are hanging in the Rooms where there are Models of Leonardo DaVinci's Inventions...


I think it's kind of comical how the Sign is signed by  Leonard DaVinci Himself!


It was a perfect day, so we spent much time outside.  The Property is just beautiful...


Grandpa and his Grandson, Jewelius!




Grandparents and a View of Amboise!






There are numerous signs like this to give clear direction as to what comes next.  I love their old, rusty look!


Ah!  The Flowering Trees...


I hope you enjoyed Re-Visiting Clos Lucé!  As always, it was a pleasure to have you along!

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment