Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Content Grandparents!


29/5/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

I've just got to take you back to Paris again today.  Jewelius' Grandparents got to see the Cathedral Notre Dame for the first time, and they were not disappointed.  Dr. J took some awesome photos outside, and I think they will "WOW!" you, too!


Actually, I believe that I took this next one.  Interesting perspective, don't you think?



The Details are so astounding!



This next one will sure give you some perspective on the grandeur and size of Notre Dame!


I've shown you the inside a few times already, so I'm just sharing a couple new shots on the inside today!




A Soloist was singing while we were inside, so we enjoyed that for a little while...


I am still completely in love with the detail of these Doors...


And, I think the Grandparents had a very good Day!



It was such a beautiful day that many Parisians were enjoying a rest along the bank...


The Grandparents got a rest on the Train.  They do look pretty content, too, don't they?


We were so glad we got to enjoy this Day with them!

I hope you have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment