Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Famous Fountain!


18/7/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

We're back in Rome again today.  I have lots to show you, so we'll be here for quite a number of Posts, but I promise I'll sprinkle in other fun stuff, too!

We got quite a kick out of the numerous Motorcycles in Rome...always parked together!


Just like in France, there's a whole world going on beyond the Street, and you always have to keep your eyes open for Courtyards such as this...


Today, we're stopping at the Trevi Fountain!  (Perhaps you've heard of it...most famous Fountain in the World!?!)


Amazing!





Me and Dr. J!
 Here's a few random shots from walking around Rome...which includes beautiful Architecture...oh, and the Polizia!







For a minute there, I thought I was back in the Lone Star State!


And this place...we are told...is the oldest Coffee House in Rome...


But we didn't go in...too many places to see...gotta keep moving!

I'll see you again tomorrow...with a new Top Ten Post...
And, as always, I hope you have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment