Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jardin du Montmarin!


10/7/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

I hope you're staying cool on this mid-July day!  Temperatures are rising here in France, but it's definitely still tolerable, and it still gets cool in the evenings.  We are thankful to be having a break from the 100 degree Texas days that we are used to!

Yesterday, I was showing you a couple of stops in France that we made with Jewelius' Grandparents.  I want to show you one last place today from their Visit.

Along the way...I love the countryside in France!


Le Jardin du Montarin!



We could not go into the Château, as it is privately owned...




We just strolled the grounds and enjoyed the Flowers and Vegetation!


The Rance River!


Rhododendrons!










Though we visited on the early side for Flowers, we had a very pleasant visit.  My thanks again to Caroline today, for sharing her awesome photos!

I hope you'll join me again tomorrow.  I'll be sharing another Recipe!  A few of my French Friends have requested it, and I want to tell you about them and what they've meant to me while we've been living in France.

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment