Monday, July 15, 2013

Gorgeous Château Gardens!


15/7/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

I think it's a good day to visit a Château!  Okay, let's face it, EVERY DAY'S a good day to visit a Château for me.  I'm living near the Loire River in France, and there's hundreds of Châteaux nearby, just waiting for me to visit...and I have!  I hope you enjoyed seeing Sleeping Beauty's Castle last week.  Today, I'd like to take you to a completely different Château that boasted just about the most gorgeous Gardens I've seen here.  There were SEVEN GARDENS in all!

Here's a View from the back of...

Château de Villandry!


Here's a View from the front...very large!


I'm always awed by the Architectural Details...


Let's peak inside first...


This Château was furnished...


And had some beautiful Architectural Details inside as well...









Check out the View to the Gardens!


I do apologize in advance for this picture-heavy Post, but I really wanted to share the beauty of these Gardens with you!



So much Order and Beauty!














Every good Château has a Maze...










Don't you just feel calm and relaxed after viewing these Gardens?  I hope so...

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment