Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sneaky American Tourist #6 at the Sistine Chapel!


25/7/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

Yesterday, I realized I forgot to share one last photo from inside The Vatican.  My friend so kindly took a picture of Me and Dr. J and Jewelius...


We look kind of serious, don't we?

For today, I only have one picture from Rome to show you...

That I took myself...


I know it doesn't seem like much to post one photo...

and of a Sign no less...

But, it's the Sistine Chapel...

And, check out that ceiling!

If you've been following this Blog at all, you know that we've engaged in some sneaky behavior, and I've written about it...

But, this time, WE were not the "Sneaky American Tourists"!  Our friend was!

Did you see the Sistine Chapel sign?

NO CAMERAS!

Did that stop my friend, RuthAnn?

NO WAY!


The most Famous portion of the painted ceiling!



We stayed in the Sistine Chapel for quite a long time.  There's so much detail to look at!  So many stories in the painted walls and ceiling...


I don't even think RuthAnn coughed to hide the sound of her camera when she took these.  She was rather sneaky!


And, I'm so glad she decided to share these photos with me!  So amazing!


Thank you, RuthAnn!

Well, folks, that wraps up another Segment of "Sneaky American Tourists"!

See you tomorrow, my Friends!
As always, have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment