Thursday, July 4, 2013

Freedom, Fireworks and Food!


4/7/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

Happy 4th of July, to all my American Friends and Family!  I hope you will have a nice Holiday, and get to enjoy some Freedom, Fireworks and good Food!


We've got a few American Flags dotted around our Apartment, but sadly, this won't be a Holiday for us here!  (Maybe we can watch some Fireworks online!)  I am thinking of trying a new Recipe, though.  I found one for Strawberry Crisp!  It sounds perfect to add some fun and patriotic-color to our day!



Oh!  Did I make your mouth water?  Well, let me try the recipe first, and then I'll share!  (Aren't I sneaky about getting you to come back?)  I have no doubt I'll be sharing this one though, because I love making desserts in France that require Cream on top.  The Cream here is the best!  Unfortunately, I do not have a Mixer here, so I buy the stuff in the can, but trust me, even this tastes REALLY GOOD!

Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Until tomorrow then!
Have a "Jewel" of a Patriotic Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment