Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A New Year's Reservation...

26/12/2012

Bonjour mes amis!

I hope you had a Wonderful Christmas Day with lots of Family and Friends around!

We are about to head out the door to do some site seeing with our grown children, but I wanted to show you something...

Last week, we went out to dinner to one of our favorite places here in Orleans.  It's a nice little casual place, with excellent/pretty food, at a decent price.  We noticed a brochure propped up on the bar...

Notre Menu Saint Sylvestre

Right away, we got to thinking that perhaps this was their New Year's Eve Special Menu, and Wow, we like this place, maybe we'd like to come back with everyone for a nice meal.

Here's the Menu...


Looks pretty nice, huh?  (I mean, it's not "Chez Stacy"...my friend who has treated us to New Year's Eve dinner in years past, but it will have to do this year!)  There's still a few words on the Menu that we haven't translated yet, but Six Courses...Wow!  Sounds nice.  We made our Reservation for Seven people!  I think we will all enjoy it!  Honestly, we really don't know yet how people celebrate the New Year here in Orleans, but atleast we have a plan now!

Just letting you know...since my children are all here, I'm going to spend time with them, and be a bit spotty with my blogging over the next week.  I'll be back.  (I want to share some Christmas details with you.)  It won't be long.  I hope you, too, enjoy your time away from the usual schedule...

Have a "Jewel" of a day!
Jan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment