Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Decor Cheer!


12/12/2012

Bonjour mes amis!

How are you spending 12/12/12???  No doubt you are shopping and baking and wrapping...

I want to share a few Christmas Decor Cheer photos from our Apartment...

The Kitchen Table needed a little cheer!

Inexpensive wreath made by just knotting green strips onto a cardboard form!

These little liqueur glasses were in the apartment, so I just needed to add a little cheer on the shelf!

Doily Snowflakes!

My little Pouch got a Makeover!

 ...and now I'd like to take you to a site in France that we visited recently...

Abbaye St-Benoit-sur-Loire






 Always the Architecture here in France!






...and now for a shot taken from the Crypt.  I thought it was pretty cool that I could look through that dark window and see up to a shadow of the Cross through the window.  Can you spot it?







My pictures don't really show how huge this place was!  After our visit, we went to a gift store next to the Basilica, and there were two or three Monks there who cordially greeted us.

Well, that's it for today.  Come on back tomorrow, because I'm going to share a new recipe with you!  Mmmmm!  There's something baking in the oven right now...

As always, have a "Jewel" of a day!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the decorating ideas mom! You're such a decorating expert! Super cute ideas as always!

    ReplyDelete