Friday, December 21, 2012

A Little Bit of Christmas...doll it up!

21/12/2012

Bonjour mes amis!

I hope you are enjoying your time anticipating Christmas!

I know Jewelius is enjoying the arrival of his sister, Ms. Emerald.  They are laughing a lot, playing computer games, and Jewelius even took his sister to the Boulangerie the day before yesterday.  Look what they came home with for our Dessert!!!


A log of Chocolate Mousse!

Now that's a Yule Log!!!

Today I thought I'd show you some bits of Christmas in our Apartment...

The sofa pillows got dolled up!

Yup!  All dolled up!

The Stockings are hung...

The tree's getting dolled up, too!
 Yesterday we bought a nice little Poinsettia, because...


I received this beautiful soup tureen from a friend here (Michele) and it begged me to doll it up!!!  (There's a lovely cover to go with it, too!)

Well, back to the Wrapping and Baking and Planning...
 

Have a "Jewel" of a day...and go doll something up!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment