Saturday, March 30, 2013

He is Risen!

30/03/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

This is just going to be a real quick Post, as I have a friend here visiting me for a week.

I know you all are preparing for Easter...Dinners are being planned, Flowers are being purchased, and tomorrow, we will Worship the Risen King!

In my preparations, I wanted to add a little something to a blank wall in our apartment.  I originally had intended to crochet a Cross to add to the decoration on our front door, but somehow, I kept finding pretty patterns, and I ended up making a wall of Crosses...


Our King is no longer on the Cross, but Risen Indeed!  I hope you will get to celebrate the Lord's goodness to us tomorrow, on Easter Sunday!

Blessings!
Jan
P.S.  I'll hope to check in during this next week, but if you don't find me popping in, I'll return next weekend, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment