Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I was doing this time last year?

27/03/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

How are you on this 27th day of the month?  Well, it's a special day in our household today, as it's Dr. J's Birthday!

Joyeux Anniversaire, Dr. J!!!

We're celebrating with just the three of us this year, but I'm sure we'll have fun!  Afterall, we are in France!

With Dr. J's birthday, I started to think about what I was doing this time last year, and I looked back through some pictures to refresh my memory.
(***Just a warning...these pictures were taken before we purchased our good camera!***)

I made these Egg Nest Cupcakes for Easter with two of my Nieces who were visiting from Chicago...


We had lots of fun together!



Then, I did what any good Aunt would do in the Spring in Texas...

I took my Nieces to play in a field of Bluebonnets, of course...and took some pictures!

(Incidentally, in case you didn't realize, Bluebonnets are the State Flower of Texas!)


See how much fun she's having...this is Niece #3!

Then, I took them to Dinosaur Valley State Park...


And then, I brought them home to play with their cousin, Ms. Emerald!


That same week, my Nieces and Nephews from Wisconsin came to visit as well...

So, we did their favorite thing...we went to Fort Worth and ate at Riscky's BBQ, followed by a night at the Rodeo!



Another day, I took them to the Dallas Arboreturm...


Still another day, I took them to the Zoo...


I cannot believe I let my nephew mess with that Snake!

The other thing I did last year during the week around Easter (thanks to my Sister-in-Law and Daughters)...



I searched for a Dress to wear to my Son's Wedding...and this one was the Winner!

Do you remember what you did this time last year?  Think back.  You might enjoy re-living the Memory...

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

2 comments: