Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm puzzled...and a Walking Tour!

21/03/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

We're heading toward the Weekend again!  How can this be?  The weeks are flying...

I've been sharing our progress on the Puzzle we gave to Jewelius for Christmas.  It's been a hard one.  Last week, this is where we were...


And now...

We're FINISHED!!!

I say WE'RE..but in reality, Dr. J did about 2/3 of the puzzle on his own!  Since this WAS Jewelius' gift, we let him put in the last piece, and here, for you, is the action-packed conclusion...



DONE!  All 1,000 pieces in place!



It was fun and difficult...

But, now I can finally dust the table well.  All those pieces laying around made it hard to keep the area dust-free!  (You are either laughing at me right now, or agreeing with my predicament...well, we ARE having dinner guests this weekend, so I'm glad to finally tidy the area...)

Do you want to go back to Provence with me again?  I mean, think Coastline and Boats and Beautiful Views...

Yes, you do?  Okay, good, because we're going to...

Marseilles!

For starters, we'll just take a little Walking Tour...


Beautiful Port, complete with a Fresh Fish Market!


Marseilles is a very large and busy City!


There are numerous Churches and Cathedrals...


I enjoyed peaking through here to the Port...


The City is very hilly in some areas, and the Mountain Range is closeby...


We'll go inside this Cathedral another day...Amazing!


Enjoy the Palm Trees and Provençal Architecture...


Oh!  Of course, you know I'm enjoying the stunning Doors, too!


See the Cathedral on the Hill?  We'll visit that another day, too!


Isn't this quite a View?





Apparently, you either LOVE Marseilles, or you HATE it!   Well, I'll be honest, I LOVE the Port scene in Marseilles, but I really didn't like the City...(hate is such a strong word)...it was still worth a visit, though!

Now, I'm puzzled...

We're back from Provence, and I'm almost done blogging about it...

The big, difficult Puzzle is complete...

I'm finishing the Border of my "Winter Road Trip Project"...
(I'll be showing you the final product soon!)

What will I do with myself?

Not to worry...we're about to have guests again, so I'll be gallavanting around France some more!

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment