Friday, October 19, 2012

Architectural Oooh La La!


19/10/2012

Bonjour mes amis!

How about another post in Paris?  Please don't tell me you're tired of it, because I have some beautiful photos to share, and I doubt I can show you all I want to in just this post.

Paris appeals to me (and most everyone else in the world!) because of it's beautiful Architecture...amazing stone reliefs, iron scrollwork, huge wooden doors, statues...and when you pair all this with flower boxes and old buildings...


Oooh la la! 

Let me just share with you some of the beauty we saw along the street (oh, and there's a few interior close-ups, too, from the Rodin Museum)!

Warning:  Many photos ahead...but I promise you, you'll enjoy this little Blog Trip...




Can you believe this is a Fire Station???

Wish I could bring home one of these Corbels with me!

Ahhhhhhh!

Amazing!



I'm a sucker for pretty Lanterns, too!














I would definitely enjoy this Balconey if this were my apartment!

Door Love!  I should have crossed the street for a close-up!






Can you believe I saw all this in one day???  I honestly don't know if I have a favorite.  It would be too hard to choose...

There's more...but I'll save some fun stuff for tomorrow, too!

In the meantime, have a "Jewel" of a day!!!
Jan 


1 comment: