Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What did I miss?

06/02/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

How's your week going?  Mid-week again!  Things are improving here.

I got to thinking, though, about what I missed while I was sick in bed...

First, I missed out on trying these...

 

 Dr. J was in Japan last week, and he brought me these candies, all wrapped up in the paper below.  Think I'll have to wait a couple more days until my stomach is ready to fully enjoy them.

 

On Sunday Morning, I missed going to Worship...
(...and Dr. J reported that several friends gave their Testimony!)
 
 On Sunday Afternoon, I missed going to Jewelius' Piano Recital...

(So grateful Dr. J could go, take pictures, and record his playing!)


The Program (in French, of course...we are in France!)


Jewelius' Debut in France!
 

That's Jewelius' teacher right there in the middle...

Here's a shot of the piano we are borrowing from a friend, so Jewelius can practice...



On Monday, I missed out on writing my regular Blog Post...



Glad you came back!

On Tuesday, I noticed how many Petals have come back on my Poinsettia!!!



Amazing how many things happen while you are sleeping...the world goes on...

I hope you haven't missed out on anything special this week!  Still, it will be okay...especially if you have loved ones nearby to fill you in...

Have a "Jewel" of a day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment