Saturday, February 23, 2013

Getting my "Chocolate fix"...

23/02/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

The other night I made quite a nice dinner...
Beef Roast with Herbed Red Potatoes, Salad, the most awesome Baguette...of course, I did not make the baguette myself...(the baguette was probably so awesome because we hadn't had a fresh one for a couple of days...).

Anyway, Jewelius had been cooped up in the house for a couple days, so I told him to come take a walk with me that afternoon to do a couple errands.  When we got to the Boulangerie, I told him we could get some Dessert for our awesome Dinner, and he could pick it...but please, something chocolate...because that's what sounded good to me us at the time...isn't it always a good time for Chocolate?

Jewelius chose Les Meilleux, and there were only three left.  First, let me share the box it came in...so cute...


And the Inside...WITH THE CONTENTS...


Looks tough to resist, doesn't it?



We were ready for dessert, but we honestly had no idea what we'd find inside...


Ahhhh!  Yum!  It had two layers of what we Americans would call, Divinity, and the chocolate layer between, and all around the ball was a nice, light (not too sweet) whipped frosting, and then it seemed to be sprinkled with tiny chocolate pieces...Wow!


Totally enjoyable...and now I got my "Chocolate Fix"...

When did you have your last "Chocolate Fix"?

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment