Sunday, June 19, 2016

An Anchor for the Soul...



6/19/2016

Bonjour mes amis!

It is a good day to Praise the Lord!

We praise God for our Fathers today!  I know I'm thankful for my Husband (who is a good and faithful Father), my own Father, my Father-in-Love, and my Son (who is a new Father to my twin Grandsons).  Wishing you all a Happy Father's Day!

I'd like to also honor and request prayer for my nephew, Jake, today, who is undergoing chemo and battling non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.  Jake's life Bible verse is the first part of Hebrews 6:19,

"We have this hope
as an anchor for the soul,
firm and secure."


This is a most solid foundation for his life...hope in the Lord!  We praise God for all He has done in Jake's life already!  I pray that you have put your hope in the Lord for your life too!

Have a blessed day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment