Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Top Ten Things I'm Thankful for this Year!

 20/11/2012

Bonjour mes amis!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends!

This week we celebrate together as a Country, (yes, we are still Americans, though we are enjoying living in France for the time being...) and give thanks to God for all His goodness over the last year.

For today, I'd like to share my Top Ten things I am Thankful for this Year...


#10
 I am Thankful to God for Yummy Food, Music and the Beauty of Nature this Fall Season!

#9
 I am Thankful to God for the Opportunity to live in France for a year!

#8
 I am Thankful to God for the Opportunity to Express Myself Creatively!

#7
 I am Thankful to God for Safety in Travel this year!

#6
 I am Thankful to God for the Opportunities I've had to spend time with family this year...
(via a Reunion, the Diamond Duo's Wedding, Spring Break, and College Graduation!)

#5
 I am Thankful for Employment for my Husband and Children!

#4
 I am Thankful to God for my Friends and Church Family!

#3
 I am Thankful to God for our Parents, Sisters, Brother-in-Laws, Nieces and Nephews!

#2
 I am Thankful to God for my Husband and Four Children, and my new Daughter-in-Love!

and,

#1
 I am Thankful to God for His Grace and Love through Jesus Christ, and the Promise of Eternal Life!


*********************************************************


I hope you take time to review what you are thankful for this year!


Have a "Jewel" of a day!
Jan




No comments:

Post a Comment