Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Loire Valley by Night!


17/11/2012

Bonjour mes amis!

We are living in the Loire Valley in France, and enjoying all that the area offers.  Yesterday, I showed you Leonardo DaVinci's Château.  On our way back to Orléans, we passed through Blois again.  I've shown you the Château in Blois before.  If you'd like to see it again, click HERE...
We seem to pass through Blois a lot in the Loire Valley, but let me share a few nighttime shots...so pretty!








After visiting Leo's Place, we decided to stop in a favorite Restaurant in Orléans...

La Petite Folie!
 

Jewelius liked his Starter!

Mom, Dad, Dr. J and I enjoyed "French Onion Soup"!

Dr. J ordered Fish!  Isn't the presentation amazing!?!  So colorful!

I like the sliced beef with Roquefort Cheese Sauce at La Petite Folie!


Mom ordered Café Gourmand for dessert!  You get an espresso coffee, and small versions of desserts.  Jewelius and I are partial to Crème Brûlée, so we had full-sized versions, as well as my Dad.  It was a Fun Evening, and my parents first exposure to a French Menu!

Next week, I'm going to share with you all about our weekend trip to the North of France, and the awesome Old Manor House we stayed in, so do come back to see me!

Have a "Jewel" of a day!
Jan




No comments:

Post a Comment