Thursday, July 24, 2014

Top Ten Photographs!?!


7/24/2014

Bonjour mes amis!

I have a huge Decorating Goal ahead of me.  I want to make a wall of photographs in our Gameroom from our awesome year spent in France, and other parts of Europe.  But how do I choose?  We have thousands of photos!  There are definitely some that stand out, so those will be easy.  I still haven't decided how many photos I will use, but I know I want the BEST OF THE BEST!!!


So, I'm carefully looking through ALL the thousands of pictures and trying to narrow it down.  Today, I want to share a beginning TOP TEN EIGHTEEN (you must know by now that I can't actually stick to TEN on a Top Ten)!  These will MOST DEFINITELY make the Wall...I think!


Unbelievably, the photos I'm sharing today are only from the first three months we lived in France!


I'm in trouble!


How will I ever narrow these down?


I guess there will be another Post of the 2nd three months, the 3rd three months, etc., etc.!



Can you see why this is so difficult?



We had an extraordinary Year!








I could probably do a Post on Top Ten Stained Glass Windows...
And even that would be hard to pare down!


I guess it's time to shut the door on this Post for now...


Thank goodness I have some awesome photos of fabulous doors!

I do wish you a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment