Friday, July 11, 2014

My Quiet Visit!


7/11/2014

Bonjour mes amis!

I hope you are well today, and staying cool in this Summer of 2014!


Whenever I am in France, and more specifically, Orléans, I love to stop in at the big Cathedral.  It's a cool and quiet place to visit.


Everytime I go in, I notice new things I never noticed before, and I have a short respite of peace and quiet to enjoy.

(*I must apologize for some of the fuzziness of photos today, because I only had my Iphone with me the day these were taken.  This was my only opportunity to get to the Cathedral this year though)!





"It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord."   Lamentations 3:26



The Cathedral is quite beautiful, but even more beautiful is the love of Christ in what He did for us, and the Salvation He made possible for us!



I pray you know Jesus Christ and are waiting quietly before Him!


Have a blessed Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment