Sunday, October 27, 2013

What are you passionate about?


10/27/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

Not so long ago, my Horticulture Major daughter, Ms. Emerald, propagated a lovely little plant that she gave to me...


Even though I don't have the greenest of thumbs, the plant is doing fairly well.

Usually when Ms. Emerald shares a plant with me, I cannot "for the life of me" remember the name of it, but this plant's name, I don't seem to forget...

It's a Passion Plant!

And, I'm pretty passionate about seeing what we might get next Spring or Summer from this little plant.  Hopefully, it produces Flowers like this...


Isn't that the coolest flower?  These are the flowers that this Passion Plant produces, and I hope I get to enjoy some of these in my backyard next year.

This got me to thinking about what I'm passionate about, or what I want to be most passionate about...

Today, I'm thinking of this verse from Deuteronomy 6:5...

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart
and with all your soul
and with all your strength."

Now this is something to be passionate about!

Have a Blessed Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment