Friday, October 11, 2013

A few little touches...of Fall!


10/11/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

While we're waiting for Leaves to change color, and Temperatures to dip a little bit here in Texas, I've been having some Dinner Parties, and adding a little bit of Fall to our Home.

Come on in...


I always love a wreath on an empty Door!  This happens to be our Coat Closet Door.  I thought my little Berry Wreath would look cute in an Old Frame!


I know it's a little "faux pas" to use Silk Flowers now anymore on your Dining Table, but I love the color of these, they fit beautifully in my Soup Tureen from my friend Michele in France, and they add just the color our Dining Room needed...



Plus, the Dresser Scarf under the Arrangement belonged to the wife of the Owner of my Leopard Chair I posted about a few days ago!  I love to remember people by seeing something of them in my Home!


My Mom might be surprised to see how I'm using the Bird Cage she gave me from her place in Florida!


As you can see, my Home Colors lend very easily to Fall decorating...








Here's a little Sneak Peak of a project I worked on last week.  I'll tell you more about it later...



And, of course, there's my little Fabric Pumpkins I made with my Daughters the year before we went to France...


Right now I've got another Mess Project going on around here!  New Fall Wreaths for our Church...


I better get working so I can get them to Church this Sunday!  Thanks for stopping by...

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment