Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Only if it ends with Chocolat...


10/15/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

Do you remember the way to Leo's Place?


I've taken you there many times this past year...
We're at Château Du Clos Lucé in Amboise, France again...


To see Leonardo DaVinci's Place...


We love to take our guests here...



I continue to be astounded at what a smart guy DaVinci was!


And he lived in such a pretty setting...that's the Royal Château d'Amboise off in the distance...


Wow!  The Roses were gorgeous in June...



This time we visited with our friends, Kirk and RuthAnn...



How we enjoyed the Flowers...



And the Grounds...


The Guys sure enjoyed the life-sized Models of DaVinci's Inventions...



I'm still drawn to the Flowers...




Check out this Variety...







I love visiting Leo's Place!


But...No visit to Clos Lucé is complete without a stop in the City of Amboise...



Didn't I say there would be Chocolat???



Yup!  We talked the guys into going inside...and I got one of the Fleur de Lys Chocolat pictured above!


Don't tell me you are surprised by that choice!



Amboise is so beautiful and picturesque!




How I long to go back...and not just for the Chocolate!

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment