Thursday, June 27, 2013

Now, where was I?







27/6/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

Now, where was I?

The month of June has been a blur for me!  I started the Month in Rome, Italy with Friends,
then traveled to Chicago, Illinois for my Nephew's Wedding,
and then came back to Orléans, France with my Dad and played "tour guide"!

I'm on a short respite...

Until tomorrow, that is, when our next set of guests arrive for a long weekend...from The Netherlands!

How about today I just share some "take me away" pictures from the Brittany Region of France?


Aren't the views spectacular?



This was one of our short stops with Jewelius' Grandparents in April.  I just love the Villages in France!

And, I really want to get back to showing you more of my travels and sharing recipes, and fun, helpful stuff.  I'll try to be here tomorrow, too, but look for me regularly again next week!

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment