Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sneak Peak...Roman Holiday!


8/6/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

You may or may not have noticed that I didn't make a Blog Post yesterday.  Well, that's because, I went into Paris on the train yesterday (yup, I didn't offer to drive...I don't like to do that in Paris)!  I met up with some Dallas friends (the same ones we went to Rome with last weekend), and now they are here with us in Orléans for the weekend.

Since I really can't take the time out of their visit to do a regular blog post, I thought I'd share a little "sneak peak" from last weekend's time in Rome...

Enjoy!




We had Pizza and GELATO everyday!






I'll tell you more about the fun we had another time.  In the meantime, have a great weekend, oh, and make it a "Jewel" of a weekend!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment