Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Goin' to the Chapel...for a Wedding in the Windy City!


19/6/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

I know I've been M.I.A.!

I'm sorry!  I never told you that I'd be M.I.A. for a little bit.

I really hoped to post...

But, I couldn't help myself...

I was spending time with Family...in the Windy City of Chicago, Illinois!

We went to the Chapel...

My Nephew got married last weekend, and I had the great privilege of traveling to Chicago to celebrate with everyone.  It was a beautiful Wedding, with many beautiful details.  My Nephew and his Bride dated FOREVER!  I'm so glad they finally got "hitched"!


My Sister and her Husband looked so Awesome!


And Ms. Sapphire got to join me there, and spent time with my Nieces, who just so happened to be two of the Bridesmaids!  Aren't they all gorgeous?


And, take a look at the dashing little Ring Bearer!


The Chapel was beautiful...like so many of the old Churches I see here in France!


Ms. Sapphire and I had many pictures taken together...


And here's my immediate Family that was able to be present...


As usual, I enjoyed photographing some of the details!  So pretty!



My Nieces gave me the special family hand wave at the Reception, so I moved in for a close-up!


I'm so glad we got a shot of my Mom and Sisters and Me, with our Cousin from Memphis!


Of course, I'm going to end this post with the Bride and Groom!  Afterall, they were the Stars of the Day!  Congratulations, Josh and Lauren!


So in Love...hmmmmm!

I'm back in France now, but my Dad is visiting with us for a week, so I'm afraid I'll still be popping in randomly with Posts.  I do appreciate every single time you come to visit with Me!

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment