Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Not just another day in Rome!


9/17/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  Well, I did it!  I finally spent a whole day working on "unseen" things in my home, rather than Vignettes!  I cleaned the entire second floor of our Home last Friday...which means, I scrubbed two bathrooms, cleaned three bedrooms, and a gameroom.  I finally vacuumed up the puppy hair from our recent canine visitors!  I also organized the upstairs Linen Closet.  First, I emptied everything out, and then, I carefully refolded Towels and Sheets, and tried to think clearly about what is really needed in there, since we only have one child living at home now, and we, no doubt, will host guests.


This is a tough closet to photograph (so a couple shelves are missing from the photo...the shelves of sheets didn't make the cut!), but it all looks nice now, and it was part of a good day's work!

Now, let's go play...

How about another visit to Rome?

I had mentioned a few Posts ago that I would take us back to the Roman Forum, so let's head there today.  First, we'll pass by the Ministry of Culture and Heritage...



And get a view of the Square from the Steps...




On to the Roman Forum!
These old ruins are just amazing...





And the Frescos...







A Stadium...






And a final look at the Coliseum...


Our Sons tried to catch a good shot of us with our friends...


What an awesome day we had together!

I'd love to hang around and show you more photos, but I really do have to tackle some more closets.  What are you doing today?

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment