Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's all about the Bling!


9/24/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

I have so much to tell you about in Europe yet, but I had an exciting weekend, and I just can't help but share the details...

One of my daughters, Ms. Emerald, is a Senior at Texas A&M University, and last week, she received her Aggie Ring.

IT'S A HUGE DEAL!!!

Those Aggies are a proud bunch, and everything is a big deal as you progress toward your Degree while you are studying at Texas A&M.

Me and the Diamond Duo had a harrowing drive down to College Station in lots of rain, but thankfully, we had this sweet pup with us to entertain us...


Ms. Emerald was ready...


Her Roomie, Laura, was also getting her Ring!


This is the Moment...


Me and my Girl!


First, the Signature...


Ms. Emerald asked me to present her with her Ring!  (Notice Ms. Emerald's Brother looking on with anticipation!)


This is one SERIOUSLY Happy Girl!  Congratulations, Ms. Emerald!


Maybe my Title should have been, "Going for the Gold"!!!


Ms. Emerald and her Gang of Supporters!


Proud Family...


Whoop!


Me and my creative photography!  (I love this winning smile!)


Ms. Emerald and her Roomies...super good friends!


Ms. Emerald and the Diamond Duo showing off their Aggie Rings!


A little Brother and Sister Fun!  AKA "Don't Hug Me"!


As you can see, fun was had by all!


Congratulations, Ms. Emerald, on this accomplishment!  I'm looking forward to Graduation, and planning a Party to celebrate!  She's a Horticulture Major, so there's much we can do for a themed party, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by today.  It was such a pleasure to share this with you...

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment