Monday, September 2, 2013

All in Ruins...


9/2/2013

Bonjour mes amis!

I know from my Title that some of you are probably thinking that our tilework in the Laundry Room didn't work out so well, but that is absolutely not the case.  It looks beautiful!  Take a look!  I'm real anxious to move my washer and dryer back in, but first I need to seal the grout.  This is a tedious job, but something I MUST do.


It's so much better than those yucky holes I showed you in my last Post.  I know it has to be prettied up yet with the trim molding and the t-mold at the doorway, but we'll get there, and pretty soon I'll be doing Laundry to my heart's content.  (Did I just write that?)

So, the REAL Ruins I'm wanting to write about today are from our trip to Rome, Italy with friends in June.  (I told you I still have lots to share about our travels...)

Just around the Corner from this...




And these Guys...



Stand these...



Aged with Time...



But, still so amazing to see...


And with the Colosseum in the background...





The Roman Forum...


We'll visit another day in more depth!

But before I go...
We've just had a rather busy Labor Day Weekend, with the whole family all together, doing things like this...

The Family that plays Wii U together!


And, we enjoyed the Puppies, too!

This is Luka, Ms. Sapphire's little sweetheart...


(I know, Mom, I can't believe they allowed Luka on the beautiful Quilt you made...)

And, this is Mugen, the Diamond Duo's sweet little guy!  He's enjoying a new toy!


How wonderful to have us all together again!

And, I'm so glad you stopped by today!  I made all our favorite foods this Labor Day weekend (I didn't "RUIN" a single one, if you'll pardon the pun!), so I think I'll be posting a new recipe soon.  I hope you'll be back too!

Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment