Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Château Beauty!



18/09/2012

Greetings dear guest to my blog!

I'm going to continue to tell you about our weekend of beauty in France!

Saturday began with a good old American breakfast of eggs and toast, and then we got on the road to visit Château de Chamerolles in Chilleurs aux-Bois, about a 30 minute drive from our apartment.  Just look at some of the beauty we saw there...





This is one of the few sites dedicated to the world of French perfumes...

 



 


I think I could stay in this Bedroom!
Then, we went out to the gardens...



These flowers looked like little puffy pumpkins!
Another maze for us to explore!
  

You wouldn't believe the size of this sunflower!
...or the size of this hedge!  Jewel Jr. is about 6 ft. 2 in.!


I thought Mr. Jewel really captured the beauty of these flowers!


We had a nice little pique-nique!
I really needed my afternoon café noir, and Jewel Jr. really wanted some chocolat!
 Mr. Jewel chose to stay out of the sun!

What a nice day!
 
More posts to come, so please come back...

...and don't forget to have a "bijou" of day!

Jan



 

No comments:

Post a Comment