Monday, May 19, 2014

Man-made Wonders...


May 19, 2014

Bonjour mes amis!

Okay, y'all know about my fascination with all things French...


The Architecture alone is a draw for me!



When Dr. J told me to get looking for a plane ticket to France, I was so thrilled.  As soon as my ticket was booked, I wrote emails to three dear friends in France!  Right now, I don't even care about getting to new sites in France, although that would be quite a perk to my trip.  But, I really want to see the people I haven't seen for about nine months.



For today, I thought I'd just share some awesome man-made Wonders from time spent in Paris...



From the majestic Arc de Triomphe!



And this graven site with the Eternal Flame right in the middle of the busy Roundabout!



To the beautiful Paris Apartments...






To the "wonder"ful Lamposts!  Such artistry!


And those Louis Vuitton Windows are ever changing, but quite sculptural...




The Renault Dealership is pretty colorful and awesome...and ever changing, too, with modern wonders!



And I do still drool at all the Gates in Paris...


Okay, so I really want to see friends, but I do have to admit that I'm hoping that viewing some man-made Wonders are also part of my trip this year!

Until next time...
Have a "Jewel" of a Day!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment